Gucci with Bucci: November 6
by Chris Bucci on Friday, November 6th, 2015
What’s up Milton Academy?
I know I left a void in your lives these past three weeks, but I was busy binge watching all 46 seasons of Sesame Street. This week marks a transition in all of our lives. Many seniors have just turned in their early college applications, freshmen are getting ready to receive their first round of high school grades, and the Goodwin kids are finally arriving for the first day of school. Life during the winter can get crazy with exams, cold weather, and the inevitable return of commercialized holidays like CHRIStmas. Many students suffer from this mid-term crisis, so here are a few things that you can look forward to this winter:
- Swap-It Dance 2015 at my house, November 31st at 4:20 pm. Be there.
- Snow Days! Anyone else down to build a snow tent on the Quad?
- The First Unofficial Annual Milton Academy Rap Battle, featuring performances from legends like DJ JChan and Little PP. Skirt!
- Winter Dance Concert. Freshmen, if you get in line now you might get a ticket.
- The release of the two most anticipated movie of the year: Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens and Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: The Road Chip.
- Hack Soccer vs. Girls Varsity Soccer
- Gotcha. It 100% does not add to your stress or make you paranoid whatsoever.
- Tom Brady adding a fifth ring to the collection. #GOAT
If the stress is really getting to your head just take a day off. If your parents, dorm or real, won’t let you just tell them it’s Shark Week. 60% of the time, it works every time.
I have managed to survive three depressing winters at this school, so if you need a little cheering up, feel free to stop me in the hallways or call my agent (949-933-6887) in California.
Short URL: http://miltonmeasure.org/?p=7398