Things To Do When the Seniors Leave
by The Milton Measure on Friday, April 25th, 2014
10. Rent a camel that you can actually ride.
9. Ask people to Boat Dance in a super original way, like singing to them at recess.
8. Start working out in hopes of getting Best Body (oh wait…).
7. Park in the ACC.
6. Stalk incoming freshmen.
5. Manage Boys’ Baseball in hopes of getting a Prom date.
4. Buy liquor at a faculty hangout.
3. Realize that your new leadership position isn’t actually going to help you get into college.
2. Try to get out of that leadership position.
1. Create a barricade in the Student Center so the sophomores don’t move up.
Short URL: http://miltonmeasure.org/?p=6053