Things We Could Be Doing Besides Writing the Backpage
by The Milton Measure on Friday, February 7th, 2014
• Shopping for an outfit for a sophomore girl’s sweet sixteen.
• Bribing the Yearbook staff to give us superlatives.
• Getting suspended from the Boys’ Hockey Team.
• Going to a spa (this job is stressful).
• Going to Aspen with 11 of our closest friends.
• Getting trapped in a dorm of the opposite gender.
• Airbrushing our senior portraits.
• Blackmailing juniors into taking us to boat dance.
• Parking in Ware Loop.
• Checking how many likes we got on our new profile picture.
• Sending roses to our underclassmen crushes.
• Getting roses from our underclassmen crushes.
• Getting Starbucks.
• Paying members of the cast of The Vineyard to be our prom dates.
Short URL: http://miltonmeasure.org/?p=5691